Expectations for the Coming Season ?

Well ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were awful at the end of last season. Some of my wolves supporting mates think they could go down. Think Lage brought some freshness after Santo but some Wolves fans are actually wanting Traore back as he’d be one of their best attackers.
As opposed to us being fantastic? Their end of season form was due to the players not being a****. They can score and dont concede much. Theyll be mid table like last year.

I’ve ran out of patience with the same narratives year on year. Nothing will significantly change for the better until we have much better custodians and we can work from there. You would see the difference with better people running things.

in the meantime we will get the odd decent result here and there , will probably finish higher than last season. Top half may be too hopeful.

It’s sad seeing what the club has become, the rot set in way before Fartgas Moshiri if truth be told. All I can do is wish the manager and players the best .

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again, after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
You win bugger all for getting the reference. :)

I take heart from:

All the Know It Alls expressing an opinion (Guardian) that 14th for Everton, 18th for Yorkshire Dirty White *hite is wrong! Also that they all seem to have it in for Frank. (His politics, oh really?). His coaching ability.. and anything else. They weren't there last year with Benitez in charge. They thought 8th was a fair shout when most of us would have settled for 10th-11th and no drama - well we didn't get that now did we?

And now, we're one man down - but we also scratched the surface of recovery by dumping Strength in Delph, The Tos'un, Icelander and being rejected by noKing Kenny. Plus the less than useful El Khazi and Donny on the Beak have gone, and other Time and Money wasters like Moist Not So Kean?

On the plus side: McNeill, Tarko and perhaps the Portuguese Salt and Vinegar boy are decent acquisitions. We're augmented by a fitter DCL, a fit Davies and a possibly fit (well you never know) The Ivorian John Paul G-Kissock. The youngsters seem to be fitting in..

This is an awful way to feel before a ball has been kicked in earnest this season, but, I'd take 17th or above right now. If we don't get 2 central midfielders who improve the starting 11 and a back up striker who is a big upgrade on Rondon, we will struggle to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.