Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 in the middle simply cannot receive the ball, turn, and play through the lines. We need 2 new men in there if we're going to insist on playing 2 in the middle. Winks on loan with an option rather than an obligation would actually be smart business.
This.

Even when in acres of space Davies just passes immediately back to the person who gave it him. Every time. He doesn’t even spin off to get a second pass.

Trying to pad his pass completion % and number of touches already.

Pickford fault for thier goal. Doucoure really isn't very good. Tarks doing ok as is Patterson going forward & Myko really does love that bottom right corner. Rondon is currently more useful than DCL. Not saying he's great or even good or even ok or even meh but still more useful to the team than DCL at current showing.
I wonder if people agree with this part because for me he's absolutely shocking right now and I kind of think there are a lot of people will say he's doing well

Really? I'm watching some blurry YouTube thing
Yep. It’s not always obvious. Don’t go into the match centre. You’ll see icons for upcoming games. Shortly before kick off the current game gets a watch live button.

I have a login anyway, but such is my current apathy I cant even be bothered to type it in.

You need to mute the two spanners though.

Not a bad first half, the goal at the end was a bit poor, but we looked in control for large parts of that, we were actually able to pass to each other and create some good chances and took the two goals well.
It's because Blackpool is not pressing. It will be diff when season's start

Midfield once again completely incapable of moving the ball about the pitch, be nice to see an Everton midfield impose some level of authority over a match

Status
Not open for further replies.