Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking we lose this to nil and Frank blows his top like never before after the game. Probably gone by end of day tomorrow.

Thinking we lose this to nil and Frank blows his top like never before after the game. Probably gone by end of day tomorrow.

I think we can put this one down to an "expected loss"

No way Frank is getting binned before the season, that would be beyond the thunderdome - even for Everton.

Just wanna see something resembling football from us. It's been absolutely comical so far.

No idea why people think Lampard will quit. He'll never manage again if he did.
Dunno man, could he recover from the bruising he got at Chelsea and then an Everton relegation on top of that? Can't imagine clubs would be lining up for him. Would probably need to prove himself in the Championship or lower again, play the long game. At least if he left us he wouldn't get any blame at all for our season and would be remembered as the manager who came in to get us safe, and achieved it.

Fully expect to smash these out of sight by either 0-0, 0-1, or 1-0.

I can forgive the other games if we can see evidence of what they are working on pre-season in today’s game.

If it’s same old same old, come under pressure and revert back, what’s the point In playing the same players.

Dunno man, could he recover from the bruising he got at Chelsea and then an Everton relegation on top of that? Can't imagine clubs would be lining up for him. Would probably need to prove himself in the Championship or lower again, play the long game. At least if he left us he wouldn't get any blame at all for our season and would be remembered as the manager who came in to get us safe, and achieved it.
Losing pre season games means nothing though. So why would he quit tomorrow.

All the excuses for him are already out there anyway. Even if we get relegated, he hasn't been backed and had his star player sold from under him.

Be interesting to see who lines up today.

You have to hope that Lampard has seen enough of Davies, Keane, Holgate etc to realise we are never going to improve with players like that starting regularly.

Hard to see where creativity or goals come from though with this lot. It’s just a workmanlike performance from them when they can actually be arsed turning up. There’s absolutely zero class or magic in any area of the attacking options.

I really do fear for the coming season, I don’t think we win more than 6-8 games this season with this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.