#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there’s deffo a difference like. Take a look at the stuff about improving the atmosphere for players wives. A thing literally every club does, btw

When a similar thing was reported during Covid - about how DBB had developed plans for different signings, ie what they’d need to relocate to the area etc - it received praise. Exact same thing really

Now? It’s a stick to beat her with and you’ve got countless tweets and some posts about ignoring transfers - which is not her job - to organise parties. Then there’s the Unsworth shouts, which are equally pathetic.

Criticise her for her failings, which I’d like to hear btw, people don’t seem to be able to do that. Just say she’s under qualified. Why is that? I’d really like to know.
I agree with you about helping player's partners to settle in, good idea.

I'm no expert + pls tell me I'm wrong but if club has lost £370m in 3 years, signs sponsorship deals with betting companies after very publicly saying it's not something they'd pursue + is widely recognised as the worst run club in PL/Europe, then any CEO would be under scrutiny.

I don't know what experience/track record DBB has to run £200m p/a company?

Nah, there’s deffo a difference like. Take a look at the stuff about improving the atmosphere for players wives. A thing literally every club does, btw

When a similar thing was reported during Covid - about how DBB had developed plans for different signings, ie what they’d need to relocate to the area etc - it received praise. Exact same thing really

Now? It’s a stick to beat her with and you’ve got countless tweets and some posts about ignoring transfers - which is not her job - to organise parties. Then there’s the Unsworth shouts, which are equally pathetic.

Criticise her for her failings, which I’d like to hear btw, people don’t seem to be able to do that. Just say she’s under qualified. Why is that? I’d really like to know.
She didn’t do her self any favours with the stake sponsorship mate espically after that big speech she gave about not wanting gambling sponsorships any more , and at the end of the day we’re the only club who’s hamstrung by this ffp or wotever it is as ceo her the chairman and the owner all need to take responsibility for that

Our commercial revenue has a whole is woeful, this is includes a very poor shirt sponsorship deal and a total backtrack on the ethical standpoint she was trying to make (i.e. no gambling, no alcohol). On top of that we have just played an entire season as the only club (I may be wrong) without a sleeve sponsor. We then have the inability to break into emerging markets, we had James Rodriguez playing for us. An icon in South America and Latino areas of the States, the revenue stream there could have been massive - we could have sold anything with his face on it and it would have proved another revenue stream.

There's constant issues with Fanatics, people complaining about the awful service they receive including part shipped orders, double orders etc. As a CEO should be all over this.

There also was the complete lack of autonomy with peoples positions within the club, Brands/Unsworth who had control of the youth, transfers who and final say over that.

Yes, she's great at sorting out the publicity side of things and painting us in a good picture (Ukraine stuff, the pride stuff), but from an operational position, the heart of the club, I'd say she massively failed.

Our commercial revenue has a whole is woeful, this is includes a very poor shirt sponsorship deal and a total backtrack on the ethical standpoint she was trying to make (i.e. no gambling, no alcohol). On top of that we have just played an entire season as the only club (I may be wrong) without a sleeve sponsor. We then have the inability to break into emerging markets, we had James Rodriguez playing for us. An icon in South America and Latino areas of the States, the revenue stream there could have been massive - we could have sold anything with his face on it and it would have proved another revenue stream.

There's constant issues with Fanatics, people complaining about the awful service they receive including part shipped orders, double orders etc. As a CEO should be all over this.

There also was the complete lack of autonomy with peoples positions within the club, Brands/Unsworth who had control of the youth, transfers who and final say over that.

Yes, she's great at sorting out the publicity side of things and painting us in a good picture (Ukraine stuff, the pride stuff), but from an operational position, the heart of the club, I'd say she massively failed.

All fair points like and can’t argue with any. I’d just rather the criticism be like this than what has been pushed so far.

Everything else is frivolous and based on aesthetics. Her, like the club, should judged first and foremost on what happens on the pitch.

All fair points like and can’t argue with any. I’d just rather the criticism be like this than what has been pushed so far.
Is it a case of people not having the time or the words to put up a argument

Quite simply to me she's out of her depth. She's a lamb to the slaughter. Moshiri and kenwright are happy for others to take flak

I see El Bubbles is tweeting some noise from the club.

Is Moshiri okay? Not had a nasty bump on the head or something?

While he's woken from his coma get rid of Billy Liar and Denise Denise and we might all start to give a toss.

Is it a case of people not having the time or the words to put up a argument

Quite simply to me she's out of her depth. She's a lamb to the slaughter. Moshiri and kenwright are happy for others to take flak

Nah, people have the time to put up an argument for her being out of her depth that extends to her actual failings. They just don't want to or can't explain it.

Best of luck to these lads, but I've reached the point where I feel the only recourse is to put my money where my mouth is and stop going.

It was a strange feeling when I allowed the season ticket renewal deadline to pass, but I felt vindicated when I read Moshiri's statement following the so-called strategic review. The club was in terminal decline long before he arrived, but along with the cretinous, parasitic chairman and worthless CEO(s), he has accelerated the process tenfold.

Some of the criticism on Barret-Baxendale is grim and pretty misogynistic - Twitter mainly like. Tweets about her attract the worst of the worst comments.

It’s fine to say she’s failed in her role, but some of the other shouts are grim as anything
She will be gone before Moshiri or Kenwright. She will be spun and hung out to dry to protect these two footballing halfwits. As for her ability to operate in football environment Barret-Baxendale can't be judged fairly, fish rots from head down...

,​

You're right, but in a functioning environment it's handled via the players liason/welfare team, not an extremely well paid CEO.

Her involvement should have been picking up the phone to that dept and telling them to get onto Mrs. Lampard.

I see El Bubbles is tweeting some noise from the club.

Is Moshiri okay? Not had a nasty bump on the head or something?

While he's woken from his coma get rid of Billy Liar and Denise Denise and we might all start to give a toss.

Where mate? Just checked his twitter and there’s nothing since 12th July

Status
Not open for further replies.