Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen links to Florian Grillitsch again this morning, DM, left hoffenheim on a free, he was supposed to go to Fiorentina, but they are currently not allowed to register new players (not sure why), so according to reports we have been back in touch with his agent. He could be a good one, the lack of a proper tackler in midfield affected everything last season. if we could get him in on OK money and a 2-3 year contract.

Lampard will demand it, he's used to top class players and won't want to go into the new season without added quality. I am hopeful there will be a number of surprises this summer, we had to sell richy to balance the books plus I'm not overly bothered. Replacing 10 goals isn't that difficult if you do your due diligence and for a lot less than 50 million.
Replacing 10 goals isn’t hard you’re right, the trouble is, is the amount richy was involved in everything good we did.

Ideally, we’d now go and sign a few players who contribute more than 10 between them. Over the years we’ve relied to much on 1 or 2 players. The better sides, have players all over who can contribute.

I think now this signing is confirmed, we’ll start to see our own transfer activity fall into place.

Replacing 10 goals isn’t hard you’re right, the trouble is, is the amount richy was involved in everything good we did.

Ideally, we’d now go and sign a few players who contribute more than 10 between them. Over the years we’ve relied to much on 1 or 2 players. The better sides, have players all over who can contribute.

I think now this signing is confirmed, we’ll start to see our own transfer activity fall into place.
Gallagher alone scored 8.

Im not being funny lingard is a huge improvment on anything we have got

Quick question

Name one player whos better in our current squad?

"We need to hope Rondon comes into form". Yep, that just about does it, it's game over unless we seriously improve the squad. Rondon is utter tripe, cuco Martina levels of tripe.

Them goals against Bolivia show that he has some ability. Get him firing on all cylinders and he might score 6 or so. He's not premier league standard but we're skint and DCL hopefully will score around 15 goals. Maybe Simms can make the step up?

Status
Not open for further replies.