Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Any advice on sections? Did you contact Minnesota, or a ticketing agency? We'll be over for both the games; going to Washington on 12th, then on to Baltimore 15 and 16, before flying to Minneapolis/St Paul on 17th to 21st. When I've been over to the US previously, the various Everton groups were always quite active arranging meet-ups etc. Great chance to meet ex-pat and American toffees.
Hi - Ticketmaster US has them directly available for the Arsenal game. Big range in ticket prices by stadium section so search with caution! We got lower level tickets adjacent to corner for $105 (plus charges) each. We cant make the Minnesota game due to other plans so can’t help there, sorry. Will likely be very warm also so prepare for that.

Hi - Ticketmaster US has them directly available for the Arsenal game. Big range in ticket prices by stadium section so search with caution! We got lower level tickets adjacent to corner for $105 (plus charges) each. We cant make the Minnesota game due to other plans so can’t help there, sorry. Will likely be very warm also so prepare for that.
Cheers, mate. Good of you. :cheers:

I'm in the state's when we are over there... Trouble is I'm touring Florida ???
oh my goodness mate! Bollamore is a bit of s***hole but my god, touring Florida is a huge step in the wrong direction. Apologies to Florideans but it is the literal geographic armpit of America, full of foriegn tourists and redneck trailer trash. There are few things I don't like about the USA but Florida is top of the list. do yourself a favour.

oh my goodness mate! Bollamore is a bit of s***hole but my god, touring Florida is a huge step in the wrong direction. Apologies to Florideans but it is the literal geographic armpit of America, full of foriegn tourists and redneck trailer trash. There are few things I don't like about the USA but Florida is top of the list. do yourself a favour.
Hahaha... I'm staying away from the tourist parts ala parks and that. The only thing I'd class as a tourist thing is Cape Canaveral for my teenage son. I'm with family and friends it's all about the golf

Hahaha... I'm staying away from the tourist parts ala parks and that. The only thing I'd class as a tourist thing is Cape Canaveral for my teenage son. I'm with family and friends it's all about the golf
I guess if your a golfer then flat Florida is a different matter. Enjoy your vacation there before it sinks into the rising oceans!

who played that guitar on crocketts theme?

I know there was something posted here but can't find it anywhere searching for it. Everton are doing a tour in the good ole USA, apparently a new fixture has been announced.

Arsenal v Everton in Baltimore MD. July 16th it looks like. I, absolutely, will be hitting that up, first time ever seeing the Butterscotches live! @Sassy Colombian @UptheTofees @RAFUH and the dozens of other Seppos I can't even recall, make the trip up!
Me and some friends were also thinking about going, as they are Arse fans. About a 2.5hr drive from my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.