Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the lad and I went to Green Bay we took a flight to Chicago and hopped on a really crap 20 seater to GB. It wasn't that expensive to organise independently.

Yes. Face value isn't that high.
looking for tickets for myself, wife and 3 yo for the baltimore game. I'm getting quoted $300 before tax and service charge, it'll be close to $400 all told, seems nuts for a preseason friendly, am I missing something? (I'm checking on ticket master and cant get any promo codes to work)

looking for tickets for myself, wife and 3 yo for the baltimore game. I'm getting quoted $300 before tax and service charge, it'll be close to $400 all told, seems nuts for a preseason friendly, am I missing something? (I'm checking on ticket master and cant get any promo codes to work)
$300 for each ticket or for the pair?

its a lot more expensive than the other game. but the cheap seats will do me .

Status
Not open for further replies.