Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck tonight anyway boys and girls. Of the games we have left I wouldn't be too angry if we lost to you lot. We have zero to play for and it shows unfortunately. Our lineup will tell you how seriously we're taking it, if the likes of Fofana, Evans and Ricardo Pereira are starting then we're here to win

"Goodison under the lights" should be mashed up and sold as a drug. Another night of nerves and a rollercoaster of emotions. Key battles will be in that midfield. Silence Maddison, Barnes, Dewsbury and Tielemans and we've got a chance. Think Mina needs to start if he's to get some game time ahead of the RS. Praying for the best whilst expecting the worst. Come on you BLUES! Need a result as I can see Burnley getting something tomorrow.

Attachments

• LINEUP111650442641004.png
    LINEUP111650442641004.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 39
Good luck tonight anyway boys and girls. Of the games we have left I wouldn't be too angry if we lost to you lot. We have zero to play for and it shows unfortunately. Our lineup will tell you how seriously we're taking it, if the likes of Fofana, Evans and Ricardo Pereira are starting then we're here to win
You're a good egg, but I hope we smash your team tonight as we need a win to maintain or increase the gap against Burnley and improve our GD.

They will be wont they? He rested them on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.