Will we have a Nyarko/Finch Farm 5 moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ theres so many snivelling cowards on here.

Were not down yet...have some spirit ffs.

Some of you have as much spine as the players.

Tbh Zat, no we are not down, but any smothering of hope we could pull something out the bag has been drained and nearly gone.

Am bored with the whole "fans are the problem" rhetoric though. As someone who has been to 80% of the games this season home and away, am just not prepared to listen to the fans are the problem. Nothing cowardice about seeing what I have seen on a weekly basis, we have had worse teams in terms of quality get out of this, but at least they had spine and fight.

Funny though cos Frank says he can't wait to be at Goodison cos the fans can change the game.

We have spine, we have spirit - the players on the other hand don't have a shred.

Tbh Zat, no we are not down, but any smothering of hope we could pull something out the bag has been drained and nearly gone.

Am bored with the whole "fans are the problem" rhetoric though. As someone who has been to 80% of the games this season home and away, am just not prepared to listen to the fans are the problem. Nothing cowardice about seeing what I have seen on a weekly basis, we have had worse teams in terms of quality get out of this, but at least they had spine and fight.

Funny though cos Frank says he can't wait to be at Goodison cos the fans can change the game.

We have spine, we have spirit - the players on the other hand don't have a shred.

Having threads pop up all over the forum about championship grounds to visit by @nsno-chris and typical @chicoazul mischief making and several other threads like this.

I dont give 2 poops about "fans being a problem" or whatever else people are posting gibberish about.

What im amazed about is how so many (non wums) can throw the towel in and suddenly feel lost and without hope. Such a defeated, negativity.

Have some backbone...some fighting spirit...some hope.

Were Evertonians and our heads should be high and not lowered until @MikelsGoat sings.

We arent down yet. Chin up.

Having threads pop up all over the forum about championship grounds to visit by @nsno-chris and typical @chicoazul mischief making and several other threads like this.

I dont give 2 poops about "fans being a problem" or whatever else people are posting gibberish about.

What im amazed about is how so many (non wums) can throw the towel in and suddenly feel lost and without hope. Such a defeated, negativity.

Have some backbone...some fighting spirit...some hope.

Were Evertonians and our heads should be high and not lowered until @MikelsGoat sings.

We arent down yet. Chin up.

As a forum which is there for opinions and conjecture, why shouldn't there be threads about what's going on? This thread was specifically about is there going to be a Nyarko moment, purely because I think that the CLUB have broken the fans - I don't think there will be.

I think we have been broken into acceptance now. Last night for me, was personally my last bit of hope gone - I don't see why that's a problem for you. Burnley who hadn't scored in 4, put 3 past us, after us going 2-1 up. People are thinking we might beat UTD this weekend.

Its on the club and players to give hope to those who have lost it, not the other way around - my problem is these players have no heart.

Ive had fighting spirit for 40 years watching this club, nearly half a century of watching them, this is the worst team I have ever watched in Blue, there is no two ways about that.

As a forum which is there for opinions and conjecture, why shouldn't there be threads about what's going on? This thread was specifically about is there going to be a Nyarko moment, purely because I think that the CLUB have broken the fans - I don't think there will be.

I think we have been broken into acceptance now. Last night for me, was personally my last bit of hope gone - I don't see why that's a problem for you. Burnley who hadn't scored in 4, put 3 past us, after us going 2-1 up. People are thinking we might beat UTD this weekend.

Its on the club and players to give hope to those who have lost it, not the other way around - my problem is these players have no heart.

Ive had fighting spirit for 40 years watching this club, nearly half a century of watching them, this is the worst team I have ever watched in Blue, there is no two ways about that.

The time to start whinging about being relegated is if were actually relegated.

Jesus Christ theres so many snivelling cowards on here.

Were not down yet...have some spirit ffs.

Some of you have as much spine as the players.
I felt this way last night was hard to take, but slept on it and yes if it does happen ot is how we react. Just have to back this team till the end of season they see what we have at the end. Then whatever happens we need change that board needs to go, players ect. Need a plan set in place with new structure to build this team again nsno

Status
Not open for further replies.