• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
Just seen someone defacing the picture of BK on the outside wall of Goodison.
Becoming abit embarrassing, idiots spray painting Goodison regularly now. This needs to be stopped. Suprised those surrounding him said nothing. Does my head that. Same [Poor language removed] will be too cool to sing inside. Koppite behaviour he would call it.

If this is true, as a matter of integrity, principle and self respect he should seriously consider resigning. He's now 76 so time for retirement; pat him on the head and make him a token Life President to keep him happy.
When Moshiri first came in, Kenwright talked about some kind of agreement by which he would remain as chairman until certain promises were delivered.

I took that to mean a stadium, but I don't think any specifics were mentioned.

C'mon Bill - you've had your time in the spotlight but like any old hoofer it's time to scrub off the make up and retire to your boudoir to dream dreams of what might have been and to leave the rest of us to suffer the anguishes of the here and now.

I’m as fed as the next man but I do feel a bit sorry for old Bill.

He’s an Evertonian at the end of the day and we need to remember that, whatever the rights and wrongs.

He did bring in Moyes who delivered our most consistent decent football since the 80’s… not as good but better than the rest of the crap we’ve had.

Bill Kenwright got lucky with Moyes. Moyes was never in Kenwright's sights when Kenwright was searching for managers, he originally wanted to appoint somebody else (forgot who) but that person suggested to Kenwright to appoint Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.