Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the feeling Benitez was managing 'A' football club and thats how it reflected to the players...

...while Ferguson he's managing 'The' football club which should hopefully pass onto the players.

Theres something about Ferguson, he carries an aura around him. The same could be said about Rooney as well when it comes to football.

The question is whether Ferguson can deliver as if he does then the pendulum swings in his favour (and possibly Rooneys) for the job...but if results dont drastically improve I think they'll go for Lampard.

Would love it if Ferguson could turn things around and get us flying up the table.

Farhad sent me a mail.

Apparently, the thread should be renamed to Duncan Ferguson Interim Manager.

Promised, I'd pass it on.

Dave - could you do the honours? Cheers.

Yet, you were quite happy just to avoid relegation this season.

Funny what a change of manager does to your opinions.
I know it's unlike you to completely misunderstand a point being made, but let me clarify it for you:

We were 16th and we had 19 games left to make the enormous leap of 4 points to get us to 10th again and match the *magnificent effort* the players put in under Ancelotti.

FFS.

Defending these surrender monkey players.

Dunc says not for me yet, I am not experienced enough. Very honest of him to say that.

He's got a brass neck even still being here.

Did you see him wince when that reporter reminded him that he'd been here assisting 6 failed managers?

What a revealing moment.

At least when you have Big Dunc in the dug out you can be assured he cares. You just know if the team loses he isn’t out for a nice dinner and a few drinks with the family. You know he cares, hopefully he can get some of it to rub off on them.
I heard part of his pre-match interview and he was saying all the right things, simplifying things and high tempo, hopefully we see that tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.