Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to ask Peter Reid anything this week.

Clear and simple assessment of the season so far, no mealy mouthed excuses. Line in the sand and players are aware of expectations.
Lets hope the hard work this week translates into an improved performance tomorrow.

No need to ask Peter Reid anything this week.

Clear and simple assessment of the season so far, no mealy mouthed excuses. Line in the sand and players are aware of expectations.
Lets hope the hard work this week translates into an improved performance tomorrow.
If he manages half as well as he presents himself in that press conference then he’ll certainly get the job.

Maybe I'm reading into things too much but it seems no love lost between him and Benitez

Straight answers, no waffling, no crap. I like him.

Oh there's no doubting that. My take was that Dunc might think we're better than the results and the position in the table but Benitez was responsible for that, obviously failed had to go, and so too the players not hitting the standards, well he made it clear he's certainly given them a talking to. Which remember many who have a pop at Big Dunc might wish to bite their tongue before having a go at him when he's probably been told to keep his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.