Who’s taking training tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New manager should stop the filming of Finch Farm. It's not a good look them coming out of the pavilion shivering in the wind.

I always watch it mind.
I have a theory about this. It's out there I'll admit but hear me out. As you say shivering players walking out of the pavilion & straight up a steep banking to get to pitch level. Cold muscles on an embankment is causing injuries. I feel silly suggesting it but every time i watch those vids i can't help but think that's not good for them.

I have a theory about this. It's out there I'll admit but hear me out. As you say shivering players walking out of the pavilion & straight up a steep banking to get to pitch level. Cold muscles on an embankment is causing injuries. I feel silly suggesting it but every time i watch those vids i can't help but think that's not good for them.

You're suggesting we fly to Spain or Portugal each Monday for training?

I'll take it, sprint laps for 30 minutes then the rest of the time spent learning how to defend set plays, and a lash of the cat-o-nine-tails for anyone who makes a mistake leading to a goal.

It's not good for anyone. The press conferences could be cut by half as well. Most of the hacks ask the same mundane questions anyway.

By trying to appear open and accessible I think these things just come across as tacky and when the team's on a losing streak it's downright embarrassing.

After this recent run of awful football. And especially after that debacle against Norwich city. This bunch of players should be chomping at the bit to get back in training. They should be doing double training ( whatever that is). They should be putting in some hard graft. And with Ferguson barking out instructions to them. Aaarrrggh...

Benetizs team selections and tactics were awful. And he needed to go. But this bunch of player's ( bar a few) have been mainly useless also.
Can any of our trainers just train them to think for themselves. Be natural on the pitch. Adapt to what is happening on the pitch. And just play football.
And just start sharp and alert. Stay focused. Play both halfs.
Do professional footballers at this level need to be told everything?
It's not that complicated...........is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.