Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course its a yes, its either him or Rooney, besides a majority wanted Rafael out, who did they really think we were going to get next?

We will get him and be back to square one with fans moaning and being abusive
Are you upset about Benitez pal? You seem to be in this post, unless I’m reading the vibe of it incorrectly.

Of course its a yes, its either him or Rooney, besides a majority wanted Rafael out, who did they really think we were going to get next?

We will get him and be back to square one with fans moaning and being abusive
Then Rooney is the better choice.

Are you upset about Benitez pal? You seem to be in this post, unless I’m reading the vibe of it incorrectly.
Not really no, but we are gong to have the same problems gong forward as we had then, we havent even picked a new manager and people are already wound up and ready to be toxic.

Not really no, but we are gong to have the same problems gong forward as we had then, we havent even picked a new manager and people are already wound up and ready to be toxic.
Only if it’s a manager who was absolutely shocking in his last season.
I mean the clues are all there, the info is out for people to make a call based on his last stint.
Surely you understand that.

Only if it’s a manager who was absolutely shocking in his last season.
I mean the clues are all there, the info is out for people to make a call based on his last stint.
Surely you understand that.
But that stint means nothing, that is history, we have a different squad now, we are pre-judging him on what he might do, the only clue that is there is the fans are ready to kick off, again

I'd have him back under the right conditions, being in the middle of a fat Kopite-induced relegation battle are not those conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.