2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of his qualities : he’s quick.

..the end. So much to learn about defending.
This is it eh? So so much to learn - you can get away with a young centre back if it’s in a functional team, a midfield that can actually protect the back four, for a start. In this Everton team you’re constantly being put in situations where you’re having to make decisions, being asked difficult questions, whether to go with the runner or go to the ball, step out or stay in the back line and ultimately his inexperience and weaknesses are being exposed. This isn’t the team to be blooding a young centre back that needs to develop and learn. It’ll kill his confidence if they don’t watch it.

Saved 3 certain goals today.

Sandwiched between Coleman/Keane.

Still people complain.
I don't know what you're talking about exactly but I can remember him doing a really good job to make a late intervention one time. Of course the reason there was a gap in the first place was because he got caught out of position so...

I don't know what you're talking about exactly but I can remember him doing a really good job to make a late intervention one time. Of course the reason there was a gap in the first place was because he got caught out of position so...

In going to follow fellow Evertonians and put you on ignore.

Its like reading clueless drivel in every single post about invidividuals...your views on everything are 180 to reality.

You stick with your Benitez, Iwobi love in.

Im out, it ruins threads.

In going to follow fellow Evertonians and put you on ignore.

Its like reading clueless drivel in every single post about invidividuals...your views on everything are 180 to reality.

You stick with your Benitez, Iwobi love in.

Im out, it ruins threads.
The funny part is I've had you on ignore for awhile, I can just tell when you reply sometimes still. I won't miss it.

Seen a replay and the Jota goal is a horror show. I can't believe people are defending that. He's been drawn 20 yards out of position.
Agree with that. However, he is the only one in the defensive line that I trust will be able to handle a 1 vs. 1 situation. That said, he definitely needs to work on positioning and tactical choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.