Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salomon Fin Rondon, what does he do.... I wouldnt mind but he doesnt even impose himself on defenders like Ferguson, he is soft. No pace, no aerial ability, no aggression, no finishing ability.... SO WHAT IS THE POINT?????
Did also mention that he doesnt press, doesnt track back and doesnt run the channels. So again, WHAT IS THE POINT!!!

Rondon must defo have something on FSW that he has threatened to post on Xhamster
Rondon's new tactics revealed for gaining a penalty.

surprised-shocked.gif

Delph should be starting ahead of Rondon. Weird he was our best player against Wolves and Spurs but now can’t get a game because of Benitez’ crap 4-4-2. (I wouldn’t even call it a 4-2-3-1)

Delph should be starting ahead of Rondon. Weird he was our best player against Wolves and Spurs but now can’t get a game because of Benitez’ crap 4-4-2. (I wouldn’t even call it a 4-2-3-1)

That's mean 4-5-1 with Richarlison up front alone, who can't play up front alone, or a teenager up front.

Same as playing Keane and Godfrey. Awful, but no choice.

And that's the thing with our squad - no choices.

Could have played Tosun I guess. Would have at least been funny, always enjoy watching his hair implants.

Liverpool front 3 with their pace, movement and goals are the best in the world as a collective. It`s no joke that all 3 are at the top of the PL scoring charts....

We have EXACTLY the polar opposite in Rondon, no pace, no movement and no goals. Rafael is having an absolute giggle at our expense, time to go, get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.