Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not expecting a result. But I expect 120% from every single player in a blue shirt. If we lose but have gave it our best, fair enough. Comes down to quality they are superior. So need it to come down to work ethic and abit of luck also. Do we get luck against these almost certainly not.

Are they better than us? Yep. But if we go out and get into them, give it a go at least, run 'til we drop, and make life a misery for the camel-toothed one, then I'll be ok with them, even if they lose. If they roll over and quit, as they have so often before, then they all need sacking. Sacking, that is, not selling.

Best of Irish luck to you mate! What's the Harp significance? Ballybofey?
No sadly...As well as supporting the Blues I play blues harmonica. Love the Blues !!
Grandad on mum's side was a Dubliner, so I have Irish blood in my veins (as have loads of Scousers)
Remember us playing Finn Harps in the European or Fairs Cup back in the day.

Are they better than us? Yep. But if we go out and get into them, give it a go at least, run 'til we drop, and make life a misery for the camel-toothed one, then I'll be ok with them, even if they lose. If they roll over and quit, as they have so often before, then they all need sacking. Sacking, that is, not selling.
It's about being smart with how you go toe to toe with them.

The manager has to set them up right for starters. That hasn't happened enough recently.

If he does that, then it's over to the players, absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.