Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can blame any fan who maybe turns up a bit worried or subdued. Fair play to everyone who turns up tonight knowing it could be very uncomfortable viewing.

And if people want to criticise the board at the game then they are allowed, as long as it is done sensibly.

Too right ive paid my monies not some stream behind VPN. And if what turns up is similar to the last several matches nothing but negativity.

Attachments

• IMG_20211201_104928.jpg
    IMG_20211201_104928.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 90
It's going to be absolute toxic tonight if we lose a couple of early goals. Salah will rip Digne to pieces, Keane won't get near Mané, and their CBs will have their easiest night of the season.

For their own benefit I wouldn't be playing Iwobi or Rondon
Couple weeks back we were worried about what Kane was goin to do to us.

Just a little question blues. Me mate can’t go tonight so he said I can go if I want. Do I need a negative test or just prove am double vaccinated.

I'm dreading this tbh, and normally i'm somewhat optimistic about derby games. But if we get a result then great. If we get smashed, that's Benitez one step closer to the exit door. The expression small mercies, would be very apt in that scenario imo.

I don't think we can blame any fan who maybe turns up a bit worried or subdued. Fair play to everyone who turns up tonight knowing it could be very uncomfortable viewing.

And if people want to criticise the board at the game then they are allowed, as long as it is done sensibly.
Fair enough that.

I do though think the crowd could help a lot by getting right behind the team tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.