Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's what I'd like to see tomorrow...

If, as he usually does, Klopp goes out to the centre circle for the warm-up and stands there watching our players, one or more of them and/or Ferguson should stand right in his face and tell him in the broadest of agricultural terms to go forth and procreate. He backed down from Arteta, so he should fold like a deck of cards.

Then if at the pre-game handshake, Dik van Dyke refuses to shake hands with Pickford, I demand that Coleman as captain (and others) gets straight into the face of the referee screaming about the lack of class and sportsmanship by the pony-tailed ponce - set the tone with the ref early doors.

And when the game starts someone, anyone needs to hit one of their players with a bloodcurdling Neville on Ronaldo type tackle, legal but, full blooded and delivered with a clear message that they're in for a very tough night.

Chances of all three of these happening are probably nil but, all three coming off would certainly energise the crowd and could maybe, just maybe wind the players up to truly give of their all.

All that said, I fully expect us to finish the game with at least one red card, possibly two depending upon how the score goes.

Koff Klopp going on about the Van Bike challenge and how he has never seen another one like it

What a bell he is. I hope the ball smacks him in the chops tomorrow.

Supposed to be the manager of the greatest team ever in der werld, yet needs to moan about how nasty wickle Everton are and how they are bad bullies to his non cheating team.

Stupid gurning banana split shipman bell

There! I feel better now

COYB Smash them all over the pitch and give him something to moan about

Last edited:

If, as he usually does, Klopp goes out to the centre circle for the warm-up and stands there watching our players, one or more of them and/or Ferguson should stand right in his face and tell him in the broadest of agricultural terms to go forth and procreate. He backed down from Arteta, so he should fold like a deck of cards.

Then if at the pre-game handshake, Dik van Dyke refuses to shake hands with Pickford, I demand that Coleman as captain (and others) gets straight into the face of the referee screaming about the lack of class and sportsmanship by the pony-tailed ponce - set the tone with the ref early doors.

And when the game starts someone, anyone needs to hit one of their players with a bloodcurdling Neville on Ronaldo type tackle, legal but, full blooded and delivered with a clear message that they're in for a very tough night.

Chances of all three of these happening are probably nil but, all three coming off would certainly energise the crowd and could maybe, just maybe wind the players up to truly give of their all.

All that said, I fully expect us to finish the game with at least one red card, possibly two depending upon how the score goes.
I was thinking early injuries to their key players but realised that would not help as we don't really have any.

You know what we are like Andy,it won't take much to get us "on-side"and angry, if anything like that occurs I would say it will fire the crowd, just hope for at least once this lot in Royal Blue are as one with us mate.

You know what we are like Andy,it won't take much to get us "on-side"and angry, if anything like that occurs I would say it will fire the crowd, just hope for at least once this lot in Royal Blue are as one with us mate.
This is true mate. Most of us are fuming about how badly the club is run. If things happened to direct all that energy into the game in a positive way it would be great.

I can’t read this crap anymore , what’s wrong with some of you lads , pathetic, sound like my mother in law , whining….. we are in the crappy position but if anyone will bring this team back it’s us so stop f…..ing winning and let’s support our lads tomorrow , I don’t care about Rafael or redshite they are irrelevant, we all know that they are better team in anyways , we are missing a lot of key players but that doesn’t mean that we should gave up and I am sure that we won’t so stop moaning and let’s be loud and get behind the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.