New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yep, that last little corner getting filled is what everyone will want to see (3 weeks before Everton release it of course)

Weather permitting he'll be back out there tomorrow morning I reckon

I reckon Thursday morning. Let's get a sweepstake going.

Knowing our luck the weight of the sand causes it to drop straight through the bedrock and we get a 20m deep hole left to fill.

Knowing our luck the weight of the sand causes it to drop straight through the bedrock and we get a 20m deep hole left to fill.

I was thinking that watching that video where there was a little unfilled hole to the right. Watch it be one giant sinkhole where nothing can fill the bugger in lol

Kenright will be the one operating the bucket on that Everton labelled digger from the beginning of the project to pour the last load of sand in... he wont miss that photo op.

Kenright will be the one operating the bucket on that Everton labelled digger from the beginning of the project to pour the last load of sand in... he wont miss that photo op.

He'll sob, then fall to his knees like Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes.

FreshMammothBee-size_restricted.gif

Think that was including performance clauses which if they involved, goals, asssits or showing any sort of ability, he / we are highly unlikely to meet.

Edit - £28m potential for £34m according to BBC
Alex Iwobi: Everton sign Arsenal forward in five-year deal worth up to £34m
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49282957

Yep highly unlikely to meet any extra payment unless we put a value for being relegated.

Think that was including performance clauses which if they involved, goals, asssits or showing any sort of ability, he / we are highly unlikely to meet.

Edit - £28m potential for £34m according to BBC
Alex Iwobi: Everton sign Arsenal forward in five-year deal worth up to £34m
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49282957

God I hope that's right, even though it's still disgustingly high for the player he is..