New Everton Stadium Discussion

If we get relegated, does this still happen?
Hmmm…. *checks profile*

- Last seen viewing the “Relegation” thread
- Commenting on Everton possibly getting relegated in the Stadium thread?

Joined the forum barely 2 weeks ago?

giphy.gif

Severfield sees record order book as it sets to work on new football stadium

Severfield, Britain’s biggest construction steelwork contractor, has reported a record UK and Europe order book as it sets to work on the new stadium for Everton FC.

At the beginning of November, Severfield had a record UK and Europe order book of £393m, including new industrial, distribution and bridge orders as well as the new stadium for Everton FC.

So I read the ‘Relegation’ thread and someone had mentioned no stadium if relegated - as Goodison Park would be sufficient. I didn’t understand the reasoning behind that - hence why I asked.
You probably could do with acquiring the skill of understanding when someone's talking out their arse.

Still a week at least I’d say. In one of the tecevudeos that Everton released the site manager said it would be done by January. Not sure what the reasoning was behind that timeline as it’s evidently going much quicker.

Still a week at least I’d say. In one of the tecevudeos that Everton released the site manager said it would be done by January. Not sure what the reasoning was behind that timeline as it’s evidently going much quicker.
I think that time frame included the compacting too. One of the official vids said that they have to stabilise the tower before compacting work can be done nearby so that might have an effect on the timescale. Just a guess though.