2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a hip problem from the day we signed him - on his day he is great for us - if he has to slide in for a low tackle his hip goes then he is out injured again & again rumours are rife he is moving in January his 2.25 million wages contract will sadly hurry this up ...

In his time with Barca he only made 5 appearances for them mate so make you wonder how he gets injured so easily.

Can’t Everton just bring out a new kit that is exactly the same as the Colombian national team one? Big Yerry would soon be fit again.

61EAF03A-161F-4517-9BAD-55D50A5EEDFA.jpeg

If we are going to sell then January likely gives us the highest value, but replacements will be at a premium.

If we wait till the summer his value will be lower but we benefit from having him on the pitch (aside from injuries).

I think that if he were willing to sign a 5 year contract then we should keep him as hes a top class centre back when on the pitch. At the level were currently at, he'd be our Ledley King.

However, if he hasnt signed by 1st January then i think we need to offload him. Anything like £20mil or more and we should sell.

Make an immediate pre-contract offer on 1st Jan for Matthias Ginter, or perhaps Niklas Sule.

Otherwise, just take the money...stick with Godfrey/Branthwaite till end of the season if were able to also offload one of Keane/Holgate.

In his time with Barca he only made 5 appearances for them mate so make you wonder how he gets injured so easily.
Remember when we were signing him his injury record was terrible so yeah it's strange how bringing in an already known crock would be so problematic, especially when you've bringing him into the most physical and demanding league in world football. Well done Marcel you genius.

If we are going to sell then January likely gives us the highest value, but replacements will be at a premium.

If we wait till the summer his value will be lower but we benefit from having him on the pitch (aside from injuries).

I think that if he were willing to sign a 5 year contract then we should keep him as hes a top class centre back when on the pitch. At the level were currently at, he'd be our Ledley King.

However, if he hasnt signed by 1st January then i think we need to offload him. Anything like £20mil or more and we should sell.

Make an immediate pre-contract offer on 1st Jan for Matthias Ginter, or perhaps Niklas Sule.

Otherwise, just take the money...stick with Godfrey/Branthwaite till end of the season if were able to also offload one of Keane/Holgate.
That last sentence is so depressing in its own right.

That last sentence is so depressing in its own right.

Not really...you unwind your risk on the books and just focus on keeping and using players who are here for the long term.

The players that are offloaded (in total) could be replaced by half as many superior ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.