Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the last decision we had that actually went in our favour. The FA have certainly redressed the balance for that faux pas.
What is that gormless expression that get's rolled out far too often? Oh yes, "things even themselves out over the season". Utter rubbish! Anything played out in 'real time' can never be balanced out. Ever.
Apologies @Bluerover, this seems like a rant at you and nothing could be further from the truth.
Enjoy your evening as it might be difficult to enjoy tomorrow too much.

Cheers. My Irish team were awarded the Championship trophy last night, 19th title and a record 78 points in 36 games, 16 clear of 2nd.

So, today I am chilling, and who knows, with VB out, we might keep things respectable tomorrow.

Read just now the last time we won there was 2010... Was that the night we scored early on... Barry Horne chant on repeat?

Coldest I've ever been at a match
2007-2008 season was the first season where man city started splashing the cash

in 12 meetings against city after the takeover between 2007-2008 until 2012-2013 our record against them was

Played 12, won 9, drawn 1, lost 2

then moyes left and we went to absolute crap with 2 wins in the subsequent 19 matches

one of those wins was in the league cup semi final first leg and the other was the 4-0 win at home where davies and lookman scored

Hope Benitez has sorted our defensive woefulness out and has us organised - is big Yerald fit?

Hopefully frustrate them and then nick something, but not at all confident - and please no more feckin injuries FFS.

Wouldn't be shocked if he throws Rondon out there tomorrow:

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Townsend Allan Delph Gray
Richarlison
Rondon

4-4-1-1 in defence, 4-3-3 in attack (Townsend tucking in).

2-1 MC

Honestly feel that Manchester City will just stroll to an easy win without breaking a sweat.

City v Everton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.