2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? I've seen some of his everyday stuff, that's fairly out there. Not that I stalk him on social media or anything..... lol lol I take your point though. When him and Davies were on holiday in New York a few years ago I couldn't wait to check out what they were wearing every day. I just love the way they both have no fear in expressing themselves.

Personally I’ve always thought they dress like that for the social media photo opportunities and they clearly enjoy trolling people. This is what makes it so funny when people get bent out of shape and frothing about it all, they know what they’re doing now and it works every time. I can definitely see them cutting about in trackies or jeans and a t-shirt 99% of the time.

Any idea when he’s back? I think e got about two games of Richarlison playing second striker behind DCL. I think that’s our best partnership for those positions, Gray and Townsend either side of that.

"Get that skirt off ye now lad"

NINTCHDBPICT000003816196.jpg

Don’t think Richarlison and DCL have ever struck up a particularly good partnership as a centre forward pair tbh.

Not as a forward two in a 442 no, but I was interested to see how they’d get on in the 4231 we’re playing. I don’t particularly like Gray or Iwobi in that ten position and I think it could actually be a decent position for Richy to work back into midfield and arrive late in the box. We only got a glimpse of it though so no idea how effective it would be. I just think Richarlison disappears on the left sometimes and seems to get swamped playing the lone striker.

Fashion...

Reported...;)

Not really.

Just enjoy him at Everton while we have him the clock is ticking now and reminiscent of Lukaku...
Big difference between dcl and lukaku and the careers they will have. In saying that I get your point. I wasnt always dcl greatest fan but the quality of our squad is so poor and in losing him we will not bring in any better.

Personally I’ve always thought they dress like that for the social media photo opportunities and they clearly enjoy trolling people. This is what makes it so funny when people get bent out of shape and frothing about it all, they know what they’re doing now and it works every time. I can definitely see them cutting about in trackies or jeans and a t-shirt 99% of the time.

yeah, but will probably be balenciaga or something.

i think its great. why should footballers just care about football.

Sooner he's back the better, arguably our most important player alongside Doucoure. Would rather Richarlison was the one who was out because he obviously isn't as vital to our style of play.

They literally are, but it's a skort - they're tailored to hang like a skirt, but are actually shorts

Going to go and evaluate my life now

Not
Do you speak for all school girls mate?

As someone has kindly pointed out these things dcl has on are skorts ( learn something every day ) so your dozen posts on this topic adamant they are shorts are all wrong unfortunately.

They’re shorts mate.

Google skort.

Status
Not open for further replies.