New Everton Stadium Discussion

If I got it wrong then I got it wrong.

But I will not apologise for reporting something i think is wrong.

Also he could have explained instead of laughing.

Just because I am not from Liverpool does not make me ignorant
He was probably laughing because he didn’t know what you were talking about, and not being from Liverpool will make you ignorant of what the locals call places

nope-gorilla.gif

Alright, aright. Let's leave the moderating to the unpaid, and underappreciated moderators.

Kindly head over to Twitter if you want to argue semantics/make a mountain out of a molehill.

Our Everton threads need to stay on topic.

Cheers

Let me know if you need any help Danny modding. I've got a light sabre, I'm definitely underpaid and underappreciated as well. First thing I'll do is ban that bad meff @maccavennie as we simply can't flush this turd away.

Anyway, back on topic. Wonder what input Meis currently has or if he was just down there to take a look at what we've been up to.

I agree....... feel free to explain how that is racist so that I can explain it to my Norwegian colleagues.
In your defence mate, as someone who works offshore with a load of Norwegian's, I read your post and instantly assumed you were using the term to refer to him being from Norway, which I assume you were considering Boskalis have a big number of Norwegian mariners. Chuckling to myself at you being accused of being a racist lol.

Back on topic, has the capacity to 61878 been announced yet?