New Everton Stadium Discussion

Might have asked this before but here goes. On a match day who will be allowed past the dock wall? Only ticket holders or anybody who just fancies a pint with their mates? I suspect the former but I don't think I have read an explicit explanation of how things will work on a match day. Anybody know for sure?

This is the one thing about Everton that almost exists entirely outside of the present. It's totally removed from the current on-pitch stuff for me.

Absolutely. If you think about it, there will be footballers playing there whose great-grandparents haven't been born yet. It's mind boggling. I wonder if Evertonians thought 100 years ahead when we moved to GP?

Absolutely. If you think about it, there will be footballers playing there whose great-grandparents haven't been born yet. It's mind boggling. I wonder if Evertonians thought 100 years ahead when we moved to GP?
I bet the first person ever to watch a match from the back of the Lower Gwladys was dreaming of this new ground with more than 6 inches of visible pitch.