2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you said all the injuries we have, can you really judge him on that? To get rid just because he managed them and had a bad run because of those injuries would be mental.

end of the day you have to let him build his own team. We have had a mishmash of mangers over the last few years and suffering from lack of stability. He is doing as well as Carlo has done and yet still gets flak
Yes. I will judge him on that.

I don't want him building anything here. I just want him gone and someone else to do that work.

The injuries will just speed up the inevitable.

Im not making anything up, to hassen his departure, which is what you want, that wont happen if we win games.
Which I don't see happening.

The Christmas period is going to be brutal.

I haven't bothered with this thread recently but I imagine there's 30 pages of excuses from you and your fellow Rafael Ringlickers for why West Ham can't be blamed on him.

Which I don't see happening.

The Christmas period is going to be brutal.

I haven't bothered with this thread recently but I imagine there's 30 pages of excuses from you and your fellow Rafael Ringlickers for why West Ham can't be blamed on him.
You dont see it happening but that's not the fault of Rafael when 3 of our top players are out.
Yeah West Ham wasnt blamed on him, of course it wasnt, the only ones who did blame it on him didnt really want us to win anyway.

I wonder if the same people crying injury crisis as an excuse for Benitez were doing the same thing last year when we had no full backs or central midfield for periods of last year.

Ancelotti still had us fighting for a European spot with that before the players decided they couldn't be arsed at the end of the season.
Haha he had decided he wasnt arsed before they did, I'd say nice try, but it wasnt.

They never say, I've asked this and its where they get pipped totally down
Making things up again.

I answered him and it will be a similar answer to everyone else that has been asked.

None of the candidates were standouts. Nobody was one that I was desperate for us to have, but all of them not named Benitez were ones I would have accepted the second his name was thrown in.

Haha he had decided he wasnt arsed before they did, I'd say nice try, but it wasnt.
But are you going to disagree with the fact that we had many injuries last year and Ancelotti still had us fighting for Europe until the last day of the season?

Are you willing to state now that you think Benitez will equal or surpass that?

I don't think he will. I don't think he should get to use injuries as an excuse when it wasn't one most of you Benitez Backers would extend to Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.