Everton Youth Teams Thread

Joel is absolute miles away from the job he’s been given. He’s a clever lad, a good blue, with lots of strengths the club can utilise but they’re not in recruitment or coaching.

I can only think he’s the front for his Dad, which if true is an outstanding appointment.

His Dad is as good as any head of recruitment around IMO and he’s doing an excellent job as an agent now as well.

Joel is absolute miles away from the job he’s been given. He’s a clever lad, a good blue, with lots of strengths the club can utilise but they’re not in recruitment or coaching.

I can only think he’s the front for his Dad, which if true is an outstanding appointment.

His Dad is as good as any head of recruitment around IMO and he’s doing an excellent job as an agent now as well.
Is that you Rhino ?

Unless his dad has been banned or blacklisted, then surely we would just re appoint his dad?

I thought we would get the fella from United.

Unless his dad has been banned or blacklisted, then surely we would just re appoint his dad?

I thought we would get the fella from United.

I’ll find out whether he’s banned, I think he might be but even if he isn’t I think what he got found guilty of makes his position impossible really.

I know a lot about United, more than I do about us. It’s not there recruitement that’s good, it’s there very different approach to training and patience with players that makes there academy work although it’s fair to say their name attracts the best anyway.

Lets hope not.

He is unable to discuss the circumstances of his departure, which came amidst a club investigation brought on after the Premier League hit the Blues with a fine and an Academy transfer ban, but insists it was an “amicable” parting of ways.
It was all probably done with the clubs blessing is why it was amicable. Lets face it the problem wasn't what he was doing (which every club does) the problem was him getting caught. We've gone rapidly downhill ever since.

Eli Campbell starts for U18s. Given number 4 so I'm assuming he's centre half
Norway won 2-1. At times the England U17s/18 squads can be a bit hit and miss, they don’t seem to do a lot of scouting but often rely on clubs pushing a player. Although out of position for the U23s he’s done well there and crucially has a number of u23 games under his belt. I don’t recall him playing for England at u16/17 , it seems highly likely that playing well at U23s has enabled him to get into England u18s squad.