Belfast Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

allen

Player Valuation: £50m
I know there was a thread about this, and it was closed… which frankly only adds to my confusion about the whole thing.

It seems this used to be a Rangers club shop in Belfast, and as such is perhaps a Hummel venture?

There’s not a peep about it from Everton as far as I can see. All quite strange.

I know there was a thread about this, and it was closed… which frankly only adds to my confusion about the whole thing.

It seems this used to be a Rangers club shop in Belfast, and as such is perhaps a Hummel venture?

There’s not a peep about it from Everton as far as I can see. All quite strange.

Wait.... what?? Please tell me this is true!!!!

Don't see how this is economically viable without been given the shop rent free and the staff are volunteers.

If we are prepared to underwrite losses to become bigger then fair play. If city did this I would still be thinking 'are they mad?' but this Everton so I already know the answer to that.

Still suspicious! (Humble apologies if I 'm wrong) but fuzzy edges and that looks suspiciously like someone wearing a YN** t shirt with RS Training shorts on (had to google that). If it's true...it'll not be open long. Blues fans are like hen's teeth down my way. Might be different in Belfast but....

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    209 KB · Views: 153
Still suspicious! (Humble apologies if I 'm wrong) but fuzzy edges and that looks suspiciously like someone wearing a YN** t shirt with RS Training shorts on (had to google that). If it's true...it'll not be open long. Blues fans are like hen's teeth down my way. Might be different in Belfast but....
So is it suspected that this isn’t real?

Also, McDonald is a highly respected journalist.... unless he's taking the piss for some odd reason!

Also, McDonald is a highly respected journalist.... unless he's taking the piss for some odd reason!
Yeah, I only posted after I saw his followers. If this isn’t real, maybe he’s been duped?

The main thing that makes me doubt the doubting of this is that it’s a really weird thing for someone to lie about!

Yeah, I only posted after I saw his followers. If this isn’t real, maybe he’s been duped?

The main thing that makes me doubt the doubting of this is that it’s a really weird thing for someone to lie about!
Very true. Very weird that there's literally nothing else to be found except that pic and an identical post under two different usernames (obviously the same person) on here and another Everton forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-165426.png
    Screenshot_20211004-165426.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20211004-165353.png
    Screenshot_20211004-165353.png
    29 KB · Views: 115

Status
Not open for further replies.