Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na I think this dudes worse
thats-the-most-ridiculous-thing-ive-ever-heard-charlene-frazier-stillfield.gif

I'm going to this tomorrow, sat with the Villa fans though so will have to be behaved!

If anyone can recommend a decent pub where there'll be blues it'd be much appreciated! Would also love to say hello to anyone who likes face to human interaction as well<3

If Gray is injured bring Iwobi in on the left. If Rondon had been a little more ready I would have said put him up front and Richarlison left but I think it's a little early for that. Hopefully get 20 minutes from Rondon and then he can start until he tires against QPR. With Iwobi on the left I would still go 4-3-3 but would Davies instead of Gomes as the 3rd midfielder.

If gray is injured which is just speculation. Then surely the best option is to put richarlison in his best position on the left wing and stick Rondon up front who i believe would offer more than richarlison in that position. It wouldn't take too much quality from the team albeit gray has been in great form
I disagree. Gray gives us ball progression in addition to the goals and we desperately need that. Keep Richarlison in the middle where it is more acceptable to misplace passes because you're trying to make killer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.