Tactical Side of Rafael Regime

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticallyEv

Player Valuation: £225k
I write a lot about Everton's tactical side of the game over on my twitter (same as my username here) and it's gained ridiculous traction recently. A lot of people massively impressed with how were playing.

What are the main differences between Carlo and Rafael do you think?

No James, No DCL yesterday. Godfrey first game yesterday..
Still a largely fit heathy squad, we’ll see the difference when we start getting injuries and suspensions. It was all fine under carlo with a fit squad aswell if anything we played way better football during the first games of last year to this

Still a largely fit heathy squad, we’ll see the difference when we start getting injuries and suspensions. It was all fine under carlo with a fit squad aswell if anything we played way better football during the first games of last year to this
Coping without your main, physical striker against Burnley and playing someone up front who isn't a natural number 9, especially on his own is a great feat. Especially when we lost this fixture 2-1 last season.

Coping without your main, physical striker against Burnley and playing someone up front who isn't a natural number 9, especially on his own is a great feat. Especially when we lost this fixture 2-1 last season.
Wouldn’t say so, they’re absolute alehouse standard them cbs, instead of trying to launch it up to them you have to play through them and when we did we did the damage

Wouldn’t say so, they’re absolute alehouse standard them cbs, instead of trying to launch it up to them you have to play through them and when we did we did the damage
I know what you're saying, but Richarlison's hold up play isn't great. We had to play through them but it helps being able to bounce off a target man like DCL.

I write a lot about Everton's tactical side of the game over on my twitter (same as my username here) and it's gained ridiculous traction recently. A lot of people massively impressed with how were playing.

What are the main differences between Carlo and Rafael do you think?
So you joined this forum to plug your twitter page? One way to get followers I suppose :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.