2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke has had his chances from me over the last two seasons. Not good enough, and a goal (like last season) against lower league opposition doesn't make him pele. I never want any player in an Everton shirt to fail but i expect it from iwobi as thats all he's done during his career here (and for most of his career at arsenal). If in six months he's still scoring and playing killer passes i might change my mind but i think I'm safe. As i said i don't hate him I'm just sick of seeing him play poorly over the last couple of years and won't be getting excited over a goal against lower leagues. It's time to move him on.
He was fine under Silva, terrible under Carlo, and is doing well enough again now. Maybe Carlo was the issue? I'm just saying.

He was fine under Silva, terrible under Carlo, and is doing well enough again now. Maybe Carlo was the issue? I'm just saying.
Was he fine under silva? Really? Like i said if he's still doing it in six months (i still don't think he's been particularly good but what i expect of an average to just above average performer) i might change my mind but if someone wants him then take him please.

Was he fine under silva? Really? Like i said if he's still doing it in six months (i still don't think he's been particularly good but what i expect of an average to just above average performer) i might change my mind but if someone wants him then take him please.
He was fine when the team still functioned. He sucked for the last two months like everyone else did obviously.

Bloke has had his chances from me over the last two seasons. Not good enough, and a goal (like last season) against lower league opposition doesn't make him pele. I never want any player in an Everton shirt to fail but i expect it from iwobi as thats all he's done during his career here (and for most of his career at arsenal). If in six months he's still scoring and playing killer passes i might change my mind but i think I'm safe. As i said i don't hate him I'm just sick of seeing him play poorly over the last couple of years and won't be getting excited over a goal against lower leagues. It's time to move him on.
Doesn't sound like he's had his chances from you really (whatever that actually means).

You'll call him crap when he's crap, call him crap when he's good, but are gracious enough to admit that you might change your mind if he's scoring and playing killer passes and maintaining good form for the next six months (as if any of our players barring Digne has done that recently).

It's alright to hate our players, it's Everton after all, but rather just openly own that?

Doesn't sound like he's had his chances from you really (whatever that actually means).

You'll call him crap when he's crap, call him crap when he's good, but are gracious enough to admit that you might change your mind if he's scoring and playing killer passes and maintaining good form for the next six months (as if any of our players barring Digne has done that recently).

It's alright to hate our players, it's Everton after all, but rather just openly own that?

Digne definitely has not done that btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.