Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never going to be great with that group of players but through anyway albeit luckily so.

Lesson learnt for RB tonight hopefully and play a better team next time or at least have a better bench.

He got it completely wrong and we were lucky.

Now let's take round 3 seriously.
I would suggest that the EFL cup will consist of reserve teams until the last 8 due to the short summer break. Managers are protecting their players already this season to avoid burn out.

Not his biggest fan but Gomes did well there. We need a set piece coach as we look like we did under Silva oh and can Keane be left in Huddersfield, absolute joke of a footballer. Runs and kicks a pass like he had no knees
? The worst centre half I have ever seen, with holgate a close second.

As a team we have never looked any good with a back 3/5 whatever anyone wants to call it and would have kept the same shape as against Southampton even if the personnel was different..... The sending off probably forced the change in shape.

Something we know, Everton make it hard for themselves and their supporters

Happy to be in the next round, ground it out but lets not forget this Huddersfield side arent world beaters! Lets enjoy it while we can........
posted elsewhere recently about the time that Big Sam tried it away to Arsenal and we got torn to ribbons, they put 5? 6? past us

don't like it

If we had lost we couldn't have complained, we won and right now that's all that matters, I couldn't give a MOTM as nobody stood out

Status
Not open for further replies.