Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst things I've seen an 'Evertonian' post on here, so yes.

Sorry we won.
Mate, after others have posted horrific things about Benitez in the last months, your 'worst thing' is someone not agreeing with you about the manager. Blimey, if that's your life I genuinely pity you. Genuinely.

Mate, after others have posted horrific things about Benitez in the last months, your 'worst thing' is someone not agreeing with you about the manager. Blimey, if that's your life I genuinely pity you. Genuinely.

No, my worst thing is an 'Evertonian' not wanting Everton to be successful because they have a certain manager.

No, my worst thing is an 'Evertonian' not wanting Everton to be successful because they have a certain manager.
Not going down this rabbit hole again, I've told you how this can be both, you can't or won't understand it, that's your issue, one of many you have I'd suggest. Get help, lie down, have a brew, but let it go.

Lucky escape #1 . We should have been dead and buried at H.T, Saints fell asleep 2nd half and the let the crowd in. Against better teams we wouldn't have come back

Status
Not open for further replies.