Getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the any other blues out there that is getting really pissed off at everton or is it just me.

Im getting sick of the fact that our club never progresses in my personal oppinion i think we are worse now than when moyes was here.

Its just getting me down now i think i have had enough lol
Replacing Changi with Steve Walsh was the final straw for me.

Let's be honest judging by this thread failure isn't a new thing for Everton, think the issue is the raised expectation of having someone with money attached to Everton but we have even managed to Ev that to

Is the any other blues out there that is getting really pissed off at everton or is it just me.

Im getting sick of the fact that our club never progresses in my personal oppinion i think we are worse now than when moyes was here.

Its just getting me down now i think i have had enough lol

You could have posted this anytime in the last 28 years had GOT existed.

It was painful. We sold Arteta way below value. He was made there captain immediately. I think you are off by a year or two. It was the Jan 2012 window when we binned off Bily for the Jelavic purple patch
It was that dreadful August 2011 window when we sold Arteta and brought in Straq/Drenthe.
I remember being at a happy hour and kept checking my phone (at one point it seemed we weren’t going to sell Arteta after all)

Status
Not open for further replies.