Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise Man City and Liverpool - the two best sides in recent years are full of quality AND fighters.

As I said our fanbase has been fed on nothing but lazy, slow disinterested players for years and have developed Stockholm Syndrome.

Seeing players actually bust a gut for us will come as a shock for many of you.
It will come as a shock to the players years too.

Absolutely not a Benitez cheerleader, but don’t talk to me about pride lad.

You and the rest of the absolute virgins on this thread happily abusing a professional football manager, currently in charge of our beloved Everton FC. Disgraceful Kopite behaviour with toys strewn all over the shop.

Get over it and support your football club you utter weapon.

I’ve been on this forum long enough to find you pulling someone up on spelling absolutely amazing . Also to do it with random ellipses and a completely unnecessary comma just adds to the experience.
Really don't try, & sound intelligent because you are not superior to anyone on this forum ...... if you don't like RB so be it, but don't start on me ..... OK....

There is no reason that Benitez can not get this squad to challenge for the Europa league slots. If he does that and proves himself, then give him some cash to spend next season. Seems perfectly reasonable way to go about things to me.

Unless you expect to challenge for the top 4, then the squad is mostly fine. I want to see how much he can get out of the this group.

Yes there is, the reason being that it is tripe.

Really don't try & sound intelligent because you are not superior to anyone on this forum ......
Oh I’m definitely not but to be fair I’m not the one who corrected someone’s spelling am I joe ………………………………………………………….. ?

It was a joke , no offence mate . I didn’t mean to tread on anyone’s toes , I was just surprised to see it . Seriously no harm meant .
No problem we are in a situation that has alienated some fans quite rightly, but judging him on our first defeat is plain stupid IMO - I am a blue & want them to win ......

Status
Not open for further replies.