Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language

Hate posts like this
1 we (fans)haven’t done anything
2 just the DOF has [Poor language removed] up I would say 90% of the dead wood we have at the club none of us would of signed he along with the owners sign the bad bad bad managers and between them all they keep buy the dross that we have at this club until most of them are gone get used to this

Hate posts like this
2 just the DOF has [Poor language removed] up I would say 90% of the dead wood we have at the club none of us would of signed he along with the owners sign the bad bad bad managers and between them all they keep buy the dross that we have at this club until most of them are gone get used to this

Also we should be able to waste as much as the owner wants.

Utd on the other hand could waste £400 million but still be able to spend another £400 million to rectify the bad recruitment.

Anyone who tries defending FFP is a Big club patsy.

Utd on the other hand could waste £400 million but still be able to spend another £400 million to rectify the bad recruitment.

100% agree
If you have the money you should be able to buy what you want

but the crap we buy is unbelievable

said for the past 3 years we needed a RB and still nothing

how brands has a job I don’t understand

True....heavily weighted in big clubs favour as is everything

Hate posts like this
The current DOF wouldnt have signed most of that dross either. Except Iwobi.

Just out of interest, I know nothing about the RS, but who looks after their recruitment these days? I remember a while back they wasted millions on absolute rubbish but seem to have a better handle on it in recent years

It actually doesnt even help us.

It does with regards FFP, but does nothing to help us with the Premier League profit and sustainability rules.
And FFP doesn’t affect us till we qualify for Europe.
It’s the Pl P&S rules we’re in very real danger of breaching !!

Status
Not open for further replies.