2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a proposal.

I propose that we all stop posting in this thread, or that a mod locks it, until this rubbish departs this club.

Then I propose that, once he finds the exit door he is desperately searching for, we all come back here and tell him exactly what we think of him.

I'm going to make a proposal.

I propose that we all stop posting in this thread, or that a mod locks it, until this rubbish departs this club.

Then I propose that, once he finds the exit door he is desperately searching for, we all come back here and tell him exactly what we think of him.
Didn't he offer to meet someone face to face who was dissing him by PM on Instagram ?
There will be a long queue if he offered that to GoT .

Off Topic
Is your argument honestly that there are less people in a trial than there are in clinical practice? Are you willfully moronic or is it an accident? There hasn't been a single drug released in history where the trial was bigger than the licensed usage. Not one. If you have ever taken an aspirin then you have taken a drug that pre-dates clinical trials and there was no pre-clinical data, zero. Not a single trial participant. The participants in Covid vaccine trials dwarf the number of participants in 99% of clinical trials. I hope you never get cancer, but if you do you will be taking a chemotherapeutic drug, and you will take it, facing real and present death cowards like you always abandon your "principles", that has had much, much less scrutiny than these vaccines.
Cowards like me? How am I a coward? And it wasn’t an argument I was just saying it’s not close to the numbers and asked the question. Also what makes me moronic?

Saw an article saying we are prepared to sell if a "suitable offer" comes in. What is a suitable offer? "We will have him if you pay us X amount"?

Saw an article saying we are prepared to sell if a "suitable offer" comes in. What is a suitable offer? "We will have him if you pay us X amount"?

1627649067323.png

I read that Will Hughes is refusing to sign a contract at Watford, which means he may be sold this summer, and this would put Watford in a desperate situation regarding central midfielders. Hopefully they will be desperate enough to take Delph on.

I read that Will Hughes is refusing to sign a contract at Watford, which means he may be sold this summer, and this would put Watford in a desperate situation regarding central midfielders. Hopefully they will be desperate enough to take Delph on.
Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.