Confirmed Signing Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing is our Andros Townsend. Can take on and beat a player, deliver a decent cross, and also likes to cut inside and get a shot off at goal, plus he has the strangest hair I've seen for some time. Exciting times ahead for Everton with this guy.
You have just made a positive assessment of an Everton signing. This will not be well received by a fair number on here. Negativity is the order of this day and most days. I will defend your commendable courage when the opportunity arises.??

In my best case scenario for him he could be a signing like Kilbane.. limited but hard working, able to show a bit of flair occasionally and has a decent shot on him. Worst case scenario, take your pick for a comparison..

Great signing is our Andros Townsend. Can take on and beat a player, deliver a decent cross, and also likes to cut inside and get a shot off at goal, plus he has the strangest hair I've seen for some time. Exciting times ahead for Everton with this guy.
You have just made a positive assessment of an Everton signing. This will not be well received by a fair number on here. Negativity is the order of this day and most days. I will defend your commendable courage when the opportunity arises.??
Andros Townsend has been on a downward trajectory for ten years. And have signed a squad player from a side worse than us. I can’t see the positives.
Accept he was a free transfer…but on big wages… and he is 30… and he’ll be stuck he for years

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.