Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
All our Messiah should be EFC - yet the Cult only worship when it suits them.

Cry out about needing a tough manager to bring us salvation - Father Usmanov gives you that yet you cry and stamp your feet in demand for false idols like Graham Potter.

Heathens!
Says the fella who was crapping over Ancelotti for months.

You are an utter parody fella.

Says the fella who was crapping over Ancelotti for months.

You are an utter parody fella.

Because we had concrete evidence that Ancelotti was struggling with the job.

Benitez hasn't managed a single competitive game yet you've already made your mind up.

And if we had brought Potter or Howe in instead you wouldn't have any reservations about those managers before a ball was kicked? Come off it.
I think he was part of 'Team Potter' in. Defo wanted Moyes back. Even thinks Rafael is similar to Moyes. So basically he's got to back whoever comes in to sustain his bedwetting over Ancelotti as a reasonable position.

And if we had brought Potter or Howe in instead you wouldn't have any reservations about those managers before a ball was kicked? Come off it.

I would have 100% but having reservations is different to unnecessary abuse, threatening banners, pig/fat taunts, burning season tickets and calling for Usmanov & Moshiri's heads.

Calm heads must prevail at times like this.

Just miss going the game
Christ if someone told me Raffa would be ya gaffa next summer but you can go each week With the kids and grandkids

I'd have sold my soul to the devil never mind raffa being manager

Much bigger things in the world at present than what team our current manager used to be employed by.

Get behind the lads and lets see what magico Benitez can do.

I would have 100% but having reservations is different to unnecessary abuse, threatening banners, pig/fat taunts, burning season tickets and calling for Usmanov & Moshiri's heads.

Calm heads must prevail at times like this.
I'd have had any one of them over Benitez.

If he wanted respect from us then he should have shown us some when he was across the park.

He didn't and so you can't be surprised that our fans have no respect for the fat beaut.

Much bigger things in the world at present than what team our current manager used to be employed by.

Get behind the lads and lets see what magico Benitez can do.

I get it 100% from those who lived his comments
There entitled to their own opinion on it

BUT

there's lids in our work
who weren't even old enough to remember him saying what he said.
saying there not gonna go again I just don't get them they were 3_5 years old ?

I get it 100% from those who lived his comments
There entitled to their own opinion on it

BUT

there's lids in our work
who weren't even old enough to remember him saying what he said.
saying there not gonna go again I just don't get them they were 3_5 years old ?

The harsh reality is we've tried every type of manager post Moyes and it hasn't worked in which during that time the solid foundations, strong work ethic and shrewd scouting system have all been demolished.

At this present time we need a Benitez/Moyes type Sgt Major manager to have this squad of lazy disinterested players busting a gut.

Otherwise if we keep appointing the likes of Potter/Portuguese flavour of the month and give them this group of players it'll be groundhog day with them sacked within 18 months.

We have to break the cycle at some point and Usmanov has gone out and got someone who if given time and money will get us back to the stage we were at under Moyes.

Its a tough pill to swallow but thats where we are at as a club. We cant go straight from what we watched last season to playing like Leicester overnight with FFP restrictions/a crap DOF.

No. Adding poor players to a squad doesn't make it better.
Some can look better than others and for many it depends upon their fit within a system and the blend of the the team. Two pacey wingers are potentially a positive with DCL in the middle. It would be even better if we did not have to wait for Gomes to come lumbering up the middle to join the attack so let us see who else we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.