Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy donated a large sum for Rhys Jones when he wasn’t even in the city anymore. Some real petulance holding on to one comment from so long ago.
TBF, he is also a very hands-on father...
2EYP8FE.jpg

Never once said Benitez is perfect - im just willing to give him a chance before a ball has been kicked whereas you and the rest of the Cult actively want him gone before the season has started because he once managed Liverpool.

Throw in threatening banners, inflammatory language towards the bloke I massively want him to succeed.
The only cult here is the one you belong too. You even gave your exhalted Godhead a stupid name, "Rafatollah"!

If you still can't understand the difference between the appointments of Ancelotti and Benitez by now and with a litany of posters other than me also pointing them out to you then I'm sure you never will. These exchanges are pointless.

There is little difference based on the metric that managers should be measured on.

The only one the Cult are bothered about though is he once managed LFC.

Out of curiosity, what is the focus of worship in the "cult" that I belong to? I know who your Messiah is. I'm starting to think you don't know what a cult is.

All our Messiah should be EFC - yet the Cult only worship when it suits them.

Cry out about needing a tough manager to bring us salvation - Father Usmanov gives you that yet you cry and stamp your feet in demand for false idols like Graham Potter.

Heathens!

All our Messiah should be EFC - yet the Cult only worship when it suits them.

Cry out about needing a tough manager to bring us salvation - Father Usmanov gives you that yet you cry and stamp your feet in demand for false idols like Graham Potter.

Heathens!
So you don't understand what a cult is, gotcha.

You know what I'm over it
It's football
It's a game
Irrespective of his comments of the past as Liverpool manager or future comments as everton manager

He's here he has his job to do and my bitching wont matter one jot so I'm just gonna go along for the ride

Life's to short

That may be true - but hating him before a ball has even been kicked is a bit stupid no?
I think that’s a very reasonable call. But I sense that for the majority of the GOT fan base, he could win a couple of titles and he’d still be hated with a passion. I guess a lot of folk are still grieving Carlo’s moving on. What a manager!...winning football, beautiful football!!...in the eyes of so many on here, Rafael really cannot compete against that!

NSNO

You know what I'm over it
It's football
It's a game
Irrespective of his comments of the past as Liverpool manager or future comments as everton manager

He's here he has his job to do and my bitching wont matter one jot so I'm just gonna go along for the ride

Life's to short

Great to see you rejoin the flock sir - lets hope for great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.