Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like saying this and still have issues with us hiering Benitez, but he comes of great in the interviews hes done so far.
I don't place much stock in interviews really but I agree he has come across well. There is a sense that he is thinking about the problems we have and how best they can be addressed.

Almost everyone, myself included, understands the divided opinion and controversy his appointment has caused but the man isn't the devil in human form.

I don't place much stock in interviews really but I agree he has come across well. There is a sense that he is thinking about the problems we have and how best they can be addressed.

Almost everyone, myself included, understands the divided opinion and controversy his appointment has caused but the man isn't the devil in human form.
Agree wholeheartedly with this

Agreed.
There is no reason for him to take this job other than to make a success of it. He would have known the initial reaction from the fans and vitriol that would come his way and yet he still accepted it.
All this talk of an easy payday and not having to move etc is absolute rubbish too. Even if you are in the very anti-Benitez camp you have to admit the guy has balls. He also knows he will have less time to succeed than any other manager.

Initially I was not happy (due to his playing style not his previous affiliation), but I've made peace with it and he'll get my wholehearted support as he is here to change the fortunes for us. The other way I've justified it is that the players have had an easy ride for a few years imo and some don't even look bothered half of the time. It appears he will not stand for it, so even just for that reason I'm behind him.

Let's be honest, after Carlo, any replacement manager was going to be a massive disappointment. Carlo had us playing wonderful, winning football. Our brave lionhearts would run through brick-walls for their inspiring manager...and our finishing league positions under him, revealed what a great manager he was.

Let's be honest, after Carlo, any replacement manager was going to be a massive disappointment. Carlo had us playing wonderful, winning football. Our brave lionhearts would run through brick-walls for their inspiring manager...and our finishing league positions under him, revealed what a great manager he was.
What a post, waiting for someone to call Carlo out.
Carlo sucked all the suckers in and then pissed off.
Benitez will do his best but the suckers will brain dead ?

He was so looking forward to building on the positives taken from that last game of the season

What? moved to the Wirral?
I can see how that would be a plus for everyone.
tenor.gif

State of this thread. All the fsw / fat pig commentators no doubt are anything but svelte, and their own sporting achievements emblazoned across an empty cabinet, aside from half a bottle of bells and a spent can of kestrel.

Give it a rest.
The clue here is Forum!

A place to share opinion, whether you agree or not is irrelevant.

He is Fat, #metoo, so the truth hurts get over it.

FSW, Shouldn't be here, period.

For clarity, that's MY opinion! Not everyone's admittedly, but meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.