Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know,but if he hadn't kept us up knowing EFC we'd have emulated Forest and Shef Wed
yeah, but he was Sizeable Samuel.
He deployed his considerable nous to steer us away from the relegation zone and onto the edge of Europe, with one transfer window and a couple of jarg additions. Relegation was not an option.

If Sam had have been in charge of Newcastle and not Sunderland, they wouldn't have gone down in the first place.

My money would be on Gravy Keks over the burst Spanish knacker any day of the week.

yeah, but he was Sizeable Samuel.
He deployed his considerable nous to steer us away from the relegation zone and onto the edge of Europe, with one transfer window and a couple of jarg additions. Relegation was not an option.

If Sam had have been in charge of Newcastle and not Sunderland, they wouldn't have gone down in the first place.

My money would be on Gravy Keks over the burst Spanish knacker any day of the week.
Obviously I'm aware we stayed up lol my point was,getting back at the first attempt isn't the doddle some are suggesting. And as we've found out spending big guarantees nothing.

I don't know which part has you dumbstruck.

Do I applaud City for winning the PL by 12 points when their minimum goal is to win the PL? No.

Newcastle's only expectation in the Championship is to get promoted and anything less than that is a sacking so to achieve the minimum requirement shouldn't be applauded.
Surely Man City and Newcastle winning their leagues are achievements to be recognised.
Winning any league shows the ability to keep a team focused, organised and consistent.

Maybe I missed some context from an earlier discussion

Christ! How many layers has the bloater got on?

It's a good job he's not wearing bicycle clips or he'd be swimming back to his car.

I for one welcome our new large Spanish overlord - it means we do training gear in my size.

Can people stop bumping this thread please.

I’ve had this thought myself, however it’s probably best to keep it all in one place until the 2021/22 threads are started soon.

Come on Rafael, come on Rafael. Whoo whoo, Rafael Benitez, saviour of Everton confounds the doom mongers as we surge upwards to 6th/7th place in first season. ???????.Onwards and upwards we go. Optimism reigns, pessimists crawl into their pits of misery. All together now "Oh we hate Bill Shankly and we hate St John and most of all we hate Big Ron and we'll hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey" Rafael has crossed the river and is now one of us. Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.