2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, I cannot post the shortened 4 letter christian name of the new manager...,I can type it, but whenever i hit 'post reply', it always defaults to Rafael.

When I saw he was missing from the camp I had to check his age....
Thankfully that's only Miss Pissypants teen-scream frivolous fabulous fantasticous madame delphous the cryous...

Me nan used to winge if her age was mentioned, she was 81 and could do a better job than the man-child.
If he was in the real world he'd off been smacked, cracked & sacked at least half a dozen times by this stage in his life.
Real society does not forgive or particularly like bad eggs, the cryarses would be trying to get on the 'Pat n' Mick' right now to save some face...

Thankfully that's only Miss Pissypants teen-scream frivolous fabulous fantasticous madame delphous the cryous...

Me nan used to winge if her age was mentioned, she was 81 and could do a better job than the man-child.
If he was in the real world he'd off been smacked, cracked & sacked at least half a dozen times by this stage in his life.
Real society does not forgive or particularly like bad eggs, the cryarses would be trying to get on the 'Pat n' Mick' right now to save some face...

Attachments

• 29253EAB-96C5-45CB-ACCA-CC632D05FBDC.jpeg
    29253EAB-96C5-45CB-ACCA-CC632D05FBDC.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 59

Status
Not open for further replies.