Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa and Leicester? Lost me...

Im talking about forking out £16.5mil++ on 3 players who dont improve the first 11.
It is only a fraction of the cost that an expensive guaranteed first team starter would cost.

Hopefully, they will come also but we simply cannot afford the cost of four or five or more expensive players.

These players all offer something different 5o us at reasonable cost.

The new stadium is the smokescreen
100%

smokecreen for the new 2021 deluxe lawnmower range. Club are too embarrassed by being conned with the last batch of grass cutters when their shipment from ‘Dodgy Dave’ provided some motors with a few scissors taped underneath. As a result they’re building a 500m+ stadium for PR reasons.

Squad players costing a total of £1.5 million whilst the likes of Villa and Leicester throw money around on 1st team quality.

The minority of heretics aside the Rafatollah will be largely backed in the current circumstances.

Benitez's stock is rising by the day: lambasted by a chancer like Pennant and punted vertically challenged Bernard.
So, I'm thinking we should run a sweep on the precise date that these two turn on the "Rafatollah".

I'm saying the 1st December for Dave (the day after the first derby). Controversially, I think FB92 will go deeper into the season, he's gone hard in on Benitez (pun intended) so I'm saying 10th Feb.

Any other predictions?

I understand from a reliable source that a sensational announcement will be made very soon. Do not pull the corks out just yet though. My source has been known to get things wrong, but not deliberately. I look forward to your reaction after it is announced.
I am intrigued - what exactly should we be pulling the corks out of ?

So, I'm thinking we should run a sweep on the precise date that these two turn on the "Rafatollah".

I'm saying the 1st December for Dave (the day after the first derby). Controversially, I think FB92 will go deeper into the season, he's gone hard in on Benitez (pun intended) so I'm saying 10th Feb.

Any other predictions?

Benitez gets the season for me should he not be adequately backed in the market.

If we go out and spend a wad before the window closes on quality then I'll see how he's doing come December.

Quite scathing especially about his man management

"After Liverpool you look where he’s been… Newcastle he didn’t really set them alight, he kept them afloat."

Erm...Inter Milan and won the World Club Cup; Chelsea and won the Europa League; Napoli and won the Italian Cup.

Pennant is a clown; the luckiest person of all time to be handed a EC final starting spot...by Benitez.

Benitez gets the season for me should he not be adequately backed in the market.

If we go out and spend a wad before the window closes on quality then I'll see how he's doing come December.
At least it will be amusing watching you keep up the pretence of cheerleading the bollock-headed Kopite berk as he flobbles his way through the season, especially after the first few games when the reality of the situation kicks in and your heart isn't in it.

"After Liverpool you look where he’s been… Newcastle he didn’t really set them alight, he kept them afloat."

Erm...Inter Milan and won the World Club Cup; Chelsea and won the Europa League; Napoli and won the Italian Cup.

Pennant is a clown; the luckiest person of all time to be handed a EC final starting spot...by Benitez.

You play two games to win that, one against some Egyptian or Costa Rican bums. The European teams win it 95% of the time. He was a complete disaster at Inter, make no mistake about that.

You play two games to win that, one against some Egyptian or Costa Rican bums. The European teams win it 95% of the time. He was a complete disaster at Inter, make no mistake about that.
No one can say Benitez has been a poor manager post-Liverpool as Pennant has.

Status
Not open for further replies.