Worst Individual Performances at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop hijacking this thread to attack current players you do t like you dingle berries.

Lescott and Keeley eh..

Elsewhere... Bernie Wright, Nyarko, everyone at Arsenal in 2005, Shrewsbury and several other cup defeats, especially Tranmere.

Lescott and Keeley eh..

Elsewhere... Bernie Wright, Nyarko, everyone at Arsenal in 2005, Shrewsbury and several other cup defeats, especially Tranmere.
Shrewsbury! That’s an unwelcome blast from the past

For some reason I wrongly thought moyes slapped someone on the bench but my memory was blurred probably by the number of Shrewsbury fans trying to slap me post game.

A very Everton performance really go behind , miss chances then a late equaliser miss a great chance to win it and fall to a
Last gasp winner . Ah Everton

Since you mentioned Tranmere that was horrific as was port vale , good times times . Ah Everton

Who forgot to put on their socks?

Bad performances. I did individual stink ups? So many stinkers to choose from...
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F693000935e3e8e8672029db2f569145c.png

Paul McShame is the correct answer but after just seeing him linked on Twitter I’ve remembered how absolutely terrible Harry Winks was in the 5-4 when he came on for extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.