Worst Individual Performances at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubey

Allardyce Out
I've seen the likes of Sigurdsson and Iwobi have proper shockers at Goodison in recent years, but was just thinking then and remembered the very worst Goodison performances from either side I can think of (beyond obvious ones like Nyarko/Koldrup) - it's this disasterclass from Paul McShane.

Terrible defender who had a career solely off somehow starting at United's academy.

What's the worst one-off individual performance you've witnessed at home?

I've seen the likes of Sigurdsson and Iwobi have proper shockers at Goodison in recent years, but was just thinking then and remembered the very worst Goodison performances from either side I can think of (beyond obvious ones like Nyarko/Koldrup) - it's this disasterclass from Paul McShane.

Terrible defender who had a career solely off somehow starting at United's academy.

Glad someone else thinks this, I bring this performance up as the worst I’ve ever seen in the flesh all the time.

Cuco Martina in a 3-0 defeat to Spurs at Goodison is right up there too. That was in his fabled “best position” at right back too.

As soon as i read the thread title i thought of McShane in this game

Oh god I forgot about him

ewwwwww he was horrendous. But I do remember people being told in transfer thread that he was great signing and to stop calling him crap because he massively failed at City

The GOT announcement video for him was the best thing about that loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.