Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing I want to see from Rafael is how well he rotates and adapts when need be. I’d rather not see more square pegs round holes for the sake of it and inflexible lineups. If we can stay relatively healthy and manage to keep James, I can see us having a surprisingly good year.

The main thing I want to see from Rafael is how well he rotates and adapts when need be. I’d rather not see more square pegs round holes for the sake of it and inflexible lineups. If we can stay relatively healthy and manage to keep James, I can see us having a surprisingly good year.

Fingers crossed Mate.

I understand from a reliable source that a sensational announcement will be made very soon. Do not pull the corks out just yet though. My source has been known to get things wrong, but not deliberately. I look forward to your reaction after it is announced.
Spill da beanz and become a legend

I understand from a reliable source that a sensational announcement will be made very soon. Do not pull the corks out just yet though. My source has been known to get things wrong, but not deliberately. I look forward to your reaction after it is announced.
Like this ever happens to our club, we’re Everton…. Nothing sensational has happened in these parts in about 25 years and counting…

Status
Not open for further replies.