Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored of being told by newbies we are fortunate to have him.

We aren't.
No, but we were unlucky when we had to watch Carlos brand,, we were unlucky to get Koeman who wasnt interested, we were unlucky when Silva turned out to be a dud, we were unlucky when Marrinez turned out to be a fraud.
Were not lucky now, we just have what we deserve under Moshiris mismanagement

He's looking at notes every so often - it's scripted because it is what the fans want to hear.

You'll still get Iwobi and Gylfi in the squad.
Of course it is Everton’s PR team trying the utmost to get us to fall for him. Nah

He's looking at notes every so often - it's scripted because it is what the fans want to hear.

You'll still get Iwobi and Gylfi in the squad.
It is not something new, this is what he says. All his interviews will be similar and you can hear only the positive stuff. As far as possible he will try to stay away from contreversies. As you said they might be in the squad if they can impress in training.

I'm glad that Everton has given a chance for Rafael, with much better resources & backing (hopefully). The board could have gone for anyone, so I would say Rafael is fortunate enough to be offered the job despite his past connection(I'd not say lucky as his CV speaks). On another note even the board has tried a lot and finally had to look for stability with a credible manager. Hope it works...

Very glad to hear R.A.F.A. speaking so passionately about the club and the city and vowing to give us enough success to earn him the right to still be here when the new stadium opens. If he wants to still be here by that point then it shows he’s committed and not just here for a very short-term payday. Either way we just can’t keep getting a new manager every season. It’s madness and doesn’t work. Our new manager will now need all our support and I’m sure he’ll get it. As blues we’re known as a fairly logical, patient
and reasonable fan-base.
Great post. For the first time in a long time I’m looking forward to the new season. I wasn’t a fan of appointing Rafael but he’s come across really well. Proud to have him as our manager.

definitely prefer him to Harry Potter at Brighton, with his meagre 1 in 4 win record.

Great post. For the first time in a long time I’m looking forward to the new season. I wasn’t a fan of appointing Rafael but he’s come across really well. Proud to have him as our manager.

definitely prefer him to Harry Potter at Brighton, with his meagre 1 in 4 win record.
Just as an aside I watched NES on Sky News earlier talking absolute nonsense. Dodged a bullet there in my opinion

I know we all want champions league.. but seen as Dublin is hosting the 2024 Europa league final, that's what I'll be rooting for... Come on Rafael you can do it. I'll get a Rafael tatoo if he gets us there and wins it.
Edit What the hell is going on mods I'm typing R A F A but it's appearing as Rafael

Last edited:
All his interviews will be similar and you can hear only the positive stuff. As far as possible he will try to stay away from contreversies.

Because in the past every time he opened his cakehole he managed to cause offense to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.