2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good player past the first half

What a fcking disaster from southgate
yes he got it wrong tonight, but if you look at the competition as a whole the only top quality team we played before the final was Germany. I actually wish I had bet on Italy as I said they would win it from the first game I saw them play. Much like the WC 2018 we had an easy run. I doubt we will again.

Well done Jordan,matured so much this last 6 months....You done your bit,shame you had a manager who decided to leave the 3rd choice squad penalty taker on the bench and let a couple of kids them in preference to DCL who has taken them before and scored...

Watch the campaign for dean henderson go into full swing for the next tournament
I was thinking the other day had one of the top teams had a established English keeper however good, they would be ahead of Pickford because he plays for Everton. I do wonder if Henderson had been fit pressure would have been on Southgate to play him.

I was thinking the other day had one of the top teams had a established English keeper however good, they would be ahead of Pickford because he plays for Everton. I do wonder if Henderson had been fit pressure would have been on Southgate to play him.
If there's one thing you CAN say about Southgate, it's that he doesn't appear to easily bend to outside influence (see Grealish for a reference point). Think he's fairly settled on Pickford as his #1. As he should be - he's never ever let England down.

Made up for the lad he done really well should be proud of him And no suprise that the haters are all quiet you just know If the lad had done something wrong they would be all over this thread.So well in Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.